Thursday, July 9, 2009

"Hello Mom? I'm a Douche Bag."


Now lest you think I'm posting this guy's picture because he looks like a cross between Jabba the Hutt and Seth Rogen Jonah Hill, allow me to reassure you that's not the reason at all. As a matter of fact if this cat was 150 pounds and looked like Brad Pitt I'd still make fun of him, so please no emails about how insensitive I am.

No, I chose him because, judging from the cell phone and the faux-stoned eyes, he's clearly under the misinformed assumption that he's either a "playa," a "G" or a variation of the two. Meanwhile the person on the other end of that phone is either his mother, Pizza Hut or his Rabbi.

The only thing missing from this picture is a baseball hat cocked to the side and the poor man's Biggie would be complete. You know, if Biggie was white and lived in a double-wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment