Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Doink! Goes the Douche Bag


Funny - Funny Videos
Every time I see videos like this I can't help but wonder two things: What compels these sack-tastic half-wits to try shit like this, and what in the name of Lindsay Lohan's relapse goes through their cavernous heads just before they launch themselves into the finite world of Internet infamy? Something along these lines I would imagine:

"Hey, I wonder if I'd be able to perform that kick ass wall-jump-spin-move I saw on TV last night. I mean shit, if that professional stunt man could do it why can't I. What does he have that I don't have?"

In a word: Brains, which inevitably leads to the cognitive ability to realize when a bad idea is better left to the folks who are able to afford health insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment