Sunday, July 5, 2009

I Have Officially Seen Everything


Now I'm sure someone out there is going to see me making fun of this walking taint and comment with something along the lines of "dis is (insert douche-tastic name here) and he's da shit" or something equally earth shattering, so in an effort to beat said knuckle-draggers to the punch let me say this:

Shut your fellatio holes, because I don't care who he is.

The fact of that matter is he looks like a cross between John Popper from Blues Traveler and every single childhood nightmare rolled into one large, gelatinous blob. Add to the above dynamic that kick ass (rockin'?) knee brace and you have the human equivalent of a wad of chewed up bubblegum. That has been swallowed and shat out. Twice.

In other words he's a fucking douche bag with a cool (kick ass?) chain microphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment