Sunday, July 5, 2009

Duck and Cover!


Firework Blows Up In Crowd - Watch more Funny Videos
Every year on the 4th of July people pack themselves into the smallest area possible -- parks, K-Mart parking lots, your father-in-law's shitty cabin in the woods -- to get absolutely piss drunk and watch high explosives detonate as close to their heads as is humanly possible. I mean what's a little party without the presence of death and/or disfigurement right?

Well here we have a prime example of Darwinism at work, and to be perfectly honest it couldn't happen to a better group of people. Enjoy your hospital stay douche bags.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more, I living in a small town and most of the people around me are seasonal they come up here and trash the place. Keeping me up all night, driving my dogs insane. I sure am glad it's over. Till next year fuckers.

    ReplyDelete