Thursday, September 17, 2009

TUF 10 Ruminations and a Giant Douche Bag


So I watched the premiere of The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights last night and I have to say it looks like it's going to be the best TUF season yet. Every single contestant looks like he could move a mountain, and the interaction between the coaches had me laughing out loud at times. Rampage especially had me giggling like a 14-year-old that found her parents' hooch stash, and when his career in MMA is over the guy definitely has a future in comedy. The guy is flat out funny.

Rumor has it that that overrated balloon head Kimbo gets his ass kicked pretty early as well, proving once again that Dana White is quite possibly the coolest motherfucker on the face of the planet. I mean why else would he have accepted Kimbo into the house if for no other reason than to embarrass the shit out of him? I've also heard that something quite dramatic happens between Kimbo and another housemate in or around the pool, and if this rumor is correct then we're all in for a hell of a surprise.

Oh, and that guy in the picture above is a douche bag. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment