Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Fat Ass For Cosmo


I didn't bother watching this entire video for two reasons. One, because she runs her yap too much. Sorry honey, but you're known for having an ass that could swallow an '89 Buick Century and a rack that could feed an entire Ethiopian village, not for your insights into how "honorable" it is to be on another magazine cover.

The second reason I just skimmed through it is because no matter how hard I try I just can't get the thought of her getting pissed on out of my head. I mean come on, I don't care how hot a girl is she just doesn't get a pass for allowing herself to be used as a fucking toilet. That's some gross shit.

This was also emailed to me by a visitor named Reggie, and to be perfectly honest I felt obligated to post it considering how excited he was. He actually used the word "cockalicious."

Thanks Reg.

No comments:

Post a Comment