Friday, August 28, 2009

Two of a Kind


I have to think this picture was taken in the hopes that it would never see the light of day, because I'm sure that poor dog would never want to be seen in such close proximity to such a dumpy Weeble-Wobble.

I find it absolutely hilarious how trashy women think just because they show some tit they must be considered hot. I see it every day. And to make matters worse most guys fall for that shit. I kid you not. You could round up the nastiest, most snaggle-toothed farm animals you could find and the vast majority of men would rather fuck their pillow. But throw some makeup and some slutty clothes on those women and the same guys who earlier wouldn't even get up from their bar stool would soon be clamoring to buy the broads drinks.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken, but as long as it tastes like one who gives a shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment