Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yours Truly Gets Banned From a Shitty Web Site


This is just too fucking funny not to share. For some reason not readily apparent to me I've been banned from the joke of a web site you see above. Yes, from the whole god damn site. I don't know if it's because I took it upon myself to reminded them that adding your site's logo to something that already features the original site's logo is fucking classless or because I yanked their link off my blog after they leached a few of my posts word for word without so much as a thank you or because I called them on their bullshit because their site's very idea is unoriginal and weaker than a fucking Pucker shot.

Thanks for supplying me with more fodder guys. You truly are united nothing in every way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment