Thursday, December 17, 2009

INCOMING!


There's a new show on Tru TV called It Only Hurts When I Laugh, and the entire program contains clips of people doing dumb shit. You know, kind of like this genius. The other night there was a clip featured -- with numerous replays -- of an old man attempting to dive from a small hill into a body of water, only he glaringly misjudged the distance and fell well short of his target to the sand with an audible splat. I was relaxing in bed when I saw it, kicking back and idly smoking a cigarette, and up until that moment I had absolutely no idea how labored a simple task such as breathing could be until my brain was tasked with that, laughing and coughing up wafts of bluish-gray smoke at the same time.

If you haven't seen it I highly recommend checking it out, especially if you come here on a regular basis to laugh at the vast array of morons Mother Earth folds into her cold and unforgiving embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment