Sunday, January 17, 2010

Eye of the Tiger, Brain of the Underdeveloped


My apologies for being away for so long, but every now and then a certain thing called life -- and the vast array of surprises it likes to spring on unsuspecting people at the worst possible times -- takes precedence over everything else, including making fun of mush-mouthed motherfuckers and the endless array of idiocy found on the Internet. At any rate. . .

When I clicked play on this video I figured it was simply going to be another offering in the long line of talentless, helmet-wearing goofballs attempting to secure their fifteen minutes of fame by scamming their mother's video phone and performing some sort of half-assed shenanigans. Well cup my nads and call me your father, because that's not what happened at all! Well, it was, but the payoff makes suffering through the billionth rendition of Eye of the Tiger totally worth it.

It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment