Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Nut Shot a la Nunchuck


It's a rare occurrence when the sight of some knucklehead causing himself great bodily harm makes me laugh and cringe at the same time, but I have to admit that this is one of those times. On one hand I kind of feel sorry for the guy, mostly because I know what getting hit in the bean bag feels like. But on the other hand I can't stop giggling, mostly because it's him getting hit in the bean bag and not me. If you look close -- or if you have a particularly twisted imagination -- you can almost see his nut sack exploding in a spray of skin and protective fluid.

Seriously boys and girls: Fucking ouch.

Thanks to tubby_bubby09 for sending along the clip.

1 comment:

  1. dude this blog is cracking me up! I'd love to speak to you about doing an article swap or something! If you are interested email me at: thelamest.com@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete