Wednesday, March 3, 2010

50-Year-Old Man Pisses On Live Wire; Meets His Maker

Being a man -- and an awesome one at that -- I've pissed on my share of inanimate objects. From the sides of buildings to gas pumps and everything in between there really aren't too many things that haven't been doused by my DNA. One thing I've never peed on? A live wire. Roy Messenger? Not so lucky. Have a gander:

"Authorities in Washington have confirmed the death of a man who was accidentally killed when he urinated on a downed power line after a car crash.

50-year-old Roy Messenger was not seriously hurt in the crash when he collided with the power pole and his car rolled into a ditch.

While he was waiting for a relative to arrive to pull his car from the ditch, Mr Messenger was electrocuted when he apparently urinated without observing the live wire which had fallen.

According to officials, the urine stream served as a conductor, allowing the electricity to kill him.

Pre-autopsy reports said burn marks had indicated how the electricity had traveled through Messenger's body."
Now I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure Mr. Messenger pissed someone off during his 50 years, otherwise the man upstairs wouldn't have allowed him to suffer such a horribly shocking death. Messenger? He is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment